A danger that I have faced was when I was like three or older I don't really remember the age, but I was separated from my family. It was at Walmart and they had to lock the whole store to find me and they found me under the toilet paper shelves crying. I was really scared and sad because I could not find them at all.

This would be similar to how the Jew's and other people felt when they were separated from their families in different concentration camps. They probably felt scared and the kids probably cried because they couldn't see their brother's or sister's and their parents again.
That people want to learn and be independent without their parents and Elie wanted to learn about another religion and wanted to know more about life and things around him. He got separated from his family and had to face horrible conditions going to and in the concentration camps. And he did not know what was going on at first and learns about indifference along the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment