Beauty: Can't be defined by words because everyone is beautiful in their own ways and has their own inner beauty. There's more to people than what meets the eye and are not a copy of everyone else, but are their own kind of beauty and themselves." I look at myself close up in the mirror and try to find some good things"
" I may have Bugs Bunny teeth, but they are mine, and if I put on a few pounds, they might even look right on my face, which at least is my real face, and not painted on."

I never have felt more humiliated in my life, because people think that I'm just pretty and dumb with my blonde hair. The next day at Lakeside high school people judge you on your beauty not your smarts. " I'm tired of people thinking that I'm stupid just because I am have blonde hair and pretty." I told my best friend Ava. " You're over exaggerating people do that to everyone especially the pretty girl Aubrey." She told me while she was doing her make up. I don't see why people think I'm pretty, for one I'm to tall and skinny. After that day I went home to my neighborhood in Augusta which is like five minutes away from the school. Outside are these poplar boys that always comment on how beautiful I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment